Last Updated: 6 June 2018
We collect Personally Identifiable Information (PPI) from you in several different ways on this Site:
- when you place an order
- create a user account
- fill out a form
- provide us feedback on our products or services
The information you provide, and we collect, may include your:
- e-mail address
- billing/shipping address
- phone number
- order history (including returns or exchanges)
This information may also be collected from you offline when you call us to place an order or to ask questions.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect information about you each time You visit or use our Site or transact business with us. The information we automatically collect is not PII. It includes, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Log Information. We obtain information about your use of our Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, and your IP address.
- Transaction Information. When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the purchase
The primary way we us use any of the information we collect from you is to:
- Process Your Orders. We use your information to process your orders and to provide you updates pertaining to the status of your order.
- Communicate With You. We use your information to send you information, respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Improve Our Service. We may use your information internally to improve this Site’s content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts, and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Website
Our Site is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit card information you provide is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and is not processed or stored on our server.
Reasonable measures are taken, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
To learn how cookies are used on this Website, please refer to our Cookies Policy.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties. This does not include trusted third-parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, the rights of others, property, or safety.
We may share your PII with third parties for purposes authorized by you. This includes, but may not be limited to, payment processing and the delivery of goods ordered through this Site.
We value your privacy and have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make changes to their information at any time by logging into their user account and editing their information, by calling us or emailing us.
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and do not knowingly collect any PPI from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.